[ale] Linux configuration management (validation)?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:47:21 EDT 2014

+1 for spacewalk for rhel-alike systems. It uses puppet under the hood for
configuration management.

And yes, the web GUI feels like walking through syrup in January and the
initial repo load-in is even slower. But it doesn't change with any number
of systems under control. It supports bare metal provisioning up through
roll backs of packages and configs.

I've not used it in a while but I suspect it will now support a roll out of
freeipa registered systems in a fully controlled network (I refuse to use
the term "domain". Maybe "fiefdom" is better :-)