[ale] Was Ale Breached

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:45:58 EDT 2014

On Oct 13, 2014 10:44 AM, "Paul Cartwright" <pbcartwright at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/13/2014 10:20 AM, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
> > My experience has been the same.  I do a lot of home/small business
stuff when I'm not at my day job, and that involves a lot of Windows, and
whatever computer someone picked up at a big box store. Sony is
consistently a pain in the rear end when it comes to laptops and desktops.
They always use oddball chipsets for audio, video, and LAN, then they won't
release driver updates for any version of Windows that comes out
later...sometimes problems introduced with service packs won't get resolved
with driver updates.
> > For desktop/laptop, I always try to steer people toward Dell or HP, and
far away from Sony and Toshiba.
> > Allen B.
> >
> > --
> > Allen Beddingfield
> > Systems Engineer
> > The University of Alabama
> >
>  wow,
> I guess I was lucky that I mostly was involved with Dell , HP & IBM
> servers, and the same for our desktop/laptops...
> I'm thinking the HTC One M8 is looking better & better right now..
> apples are for eating:)

And apples that have bite taken from them turn brown and spoil quickly.

:-}