[ale] OT new maker space in Cobb

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:57:05 EDT 2014

Most jobs consist of moving things from one place at or near the surface of
the earth to another place at or near the surface of the earth.

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a
career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything
sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or
repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't
want to do that."

( Lloyd Dobler, _Say_Anything_, 1989 )

-- CHS