[ale] [Semi-ot rant] Why is obtaining a cell phone battery such a degrading experience?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Oct 8 15:41:58 EDT 2014

I bought a new battery for my S4 last week.

I found one on Amazon. I took some time reading the reviews to make sure it
was not fake or the capacity was a lie. It cost $14 and my phone is now like it was when I bought it.

Batteries, battery packs, and things like that I am careful about getting on eBay because I know
that most likely they will be fake. With Amazon I can read the reviews and send it right back.

Chris