[ale] ot: microHDMi

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:17:19 EDT 2014

Any tablet I have hooked up to the tv, I have had to touch tablet to move
things on the TV screen.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Byron Jeff <byronjeff at mail.clayton.edu>
wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 01:58:05PM -0400, Boris Borisov wrote:
> >    When you connect your tablet to Tv with hdmi do you still can use
> >    tablet's touch screen ?
>
> It works with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.
>
> BAJ
>
> >    --
> >    Sent from Gmail Mobile

> Byron A. Jeff
> Chair: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
> College of Information and Mathematical Sciences
> Clayton State University
> http://faculty.clayton.edu/bjeff

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

678 636 9678
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.