[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:26:31 EDT 2014

The EPEL repo is pretty much a requirement for loads of stuff. You can add
it then disable it and only use it as required.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Lightner, Jeff <JLightner at dsservices.com>
wrote:

> I could have tried it all assuming my other 54 priorities didn't suddenly
> intervene this morning...
>
> Since I'm not adding the EPEL repository but rather downloading the items
> I need one at a time it takes a bit longer.   X2go has several
> dependencies.   I'm just now getting back to it this afternoon.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*