[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Oct 1 16:16:37 EDT 2014

On 10/01/2014 03:22 PM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> Does the "1 session" mean we can only have 1 session on the server that all clients see/access at the same time?

No - that is a client-side limitation of the x2go client.
Servers are just like you would expect - limited only in the ways that
applications would normally limit multiple runs - like firefox only allows 1
instance-per-userid.

That goes for desktops, applications, ssh-keys, everything.
Al those other systems work the same way too.

If your people are using different userids, no strange, unexpected, issues.

You could have tried all this already.