[ale] [OT] First Programming Language for Adult??

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:45:56 EDT 2014

I'd say Python is a good language to learn unless she really wants web
stuff. Then PHP or Javascript.

Avoid C shell, C (for a while), and most anything else. With Python, PHP,
or JS you can make something useful that works, fairly quickly. With each
of the communities for those languages she can probably find a few like
minds.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>