[ale] thunderbird fonts

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:41:18 EDT 2014

this all started after I installed the Microsoft fonts ( mistake..). but
anyway, when I am reading plain text messages ( non-html) like most are
on this list, in Thunderbird, the font is UGLY. HTML messages are fine,
and the difference is driving me crazy!
I have tried changing the font settings, click OK, it seems fine, but
the next thing I know the ugly is back. What is the setting for the body
of text messages in thunderbird??
uh, if it matters, fedora 20 amd_64.. MATE desktop.

--
Paul Cartwright