[ale] default settings

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:07:01 EDT 2014

I did not follow this thread but I did my taxes with Ubuntu live CD without
install and saved my PDF files on flash drive to be able to print from
windows with adobe software. My kids are using the windows for gaming all
the time and I wanted to avoid using it for entering sensitive data. Who
knows what lives on this mashine :-)