[ale] broadband ISP

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 14:16:59 EDT 2014

Thanks for your reply.

Say $50.- per month.

I guess I knew that once a connection is up most isp are Linux
friendly. But that is the problem: the setup of the modem or whatever
it is called. I got some negatives and puzzled faces from att people
when I told them that I need a Linux friendly connection.  I am in the
Lilburn-Stone Mountain area and, believe it or not, I still have a
dial-up (by choice) like millions of people across this country.

Cor