[ale] Linux for a Charter School

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:32:08 EDT 2014

We have a group here in Fayette County trying to start a charter school,
possibly in one of the school facilities closed last year by the BOE, due
to declining enrollment. Obviously, the budget will be tight. So, naturally
I though of all the good work that JK et al did with the APS. My thinking
is that we would have a much more supportive environment in a charter
school with a limited budget.

At this point I am asking for suggestions on how they might proceed. Should
the charter be approved, there may be a chance to make a few $ on getting
things set up.