[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Mar 13 16:40:18 EDT 2014

-1 on GoDaddy (since I don't recommend it either - not sure +1 was appropriate)

+1 on OneAndOne (or 1and1 or einundein because it's all the same).  We've done a fair number of acquisitions over the years and every time we have to transfer one from GoDaddy it sucks.  On the other hand transfers from 1and1 are easy.