[ale] Hardware RAID5 recovery in software

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Mar 13 08:56:53 EDT 2014

If the data is important I'd again suggest contacting Pivar.   I vaguely recall that they used to say they clean room where they could disassemble drives to get data off the platters if necessary.   I never used that part of their service and don't know if they still offer it or what it costs if they do.

Athena(r), Created for the Cause(tm)