[ale] [OT] Monty Python simulcast of last live stage performance July 20.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:31:43 EDT 2014

http://www.fathomevents.com/event/monty-python-live-mostly

I _know_ there are some Python fans here. The first performance sold out in
under 20 seconds in England, so they added 5 more shows. Those sold out in
under 40 minutes. The simulcast show is of the Sunday show which the final
show. click "Buy" and put in your zip code. I'll be at the Hollywood Regal
24 carrying a dead parrot and some invisible cheese wearing a lumberjack
outfit.

I have friends that bought tickets for the live show and then bought plane
tickets from Atlanta to Heathrow.
James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*