[ale] 2014 SouthEast LinuxFest Final Schedule

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:50:05 EDT 2014

JD ... you may wish to subscribe to SELF-Announce.   I will overhauling
SELF's mailing lists after the event this year, and putting a heavy
emphasis on SELF-Announce.   I will only send 4-5 emails a year out on it:
Venue/Dates Announced, Call For Speakers/Call For Sponsors, Registration
Open/Draft Schedule, Final Schedule.    In fact I hope to maintain a
listing of all the FOSS groups in the southeast on the site (LUGs, JUGs,
Python groups, Ruby groups, Drupal groups, etc).   The idea being if you
let me put your group's mailing list on SELF-Announce, you get listed on
the SELF website and mentioned in the program guide in the future.   Since
many LUGs are "organized chaos" though I'll save that work for after this
year's event.   But don't worry, I'm speaking to ALE in July so expect me
to pimp that idea.  :)