[ale] Fwd: Comcast Converting 50, 000 Houston Home Routers Into Public WiFi Hotspots

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 05:53:50 EDT 2014

On 06/11/2014 04:09 AM, JD wrote:
> Corporate DVR's are fine. Use them to record shows you wanna watch, then playback and record using the analog hole any shows you want to archive.
>   It is an extra step but with component or HDMI out and the appropriate hardware which can record from those high definition streams, it is very possible.
really the only thing I am missing is my recorded shows I keep for my
granddaughter.. I'll just have to go and find them again & record. But
she is getting older anyway, new shows to watch;)
38 shows recorded of Magnum.. oh well.. I'm almost kinda glad it
happened, lot of stuff on there I wanted to delete anyway. 27 food shows
my wife will never watch .

--
Paul Cartwright