[ale] Fwd: Comcast Converting 50, 000 Houston Home Routers Into Public WiFi Hotspots

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Tue Jun 10 17:06:49 EDT 2014

It occurs to me that land used to erect and operate an antenna (to
include huge cell phone antennas) is not had for free; the antenna
operator either leases or buys that land.  In my view, this should be no
different:  opt-in in exchange for a discount...and the broadband
operator shouldn't have the only say as to how much of a discount; that
should perhaps fall into a PSC's wheelhouse.