[ale] VoiceHub

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:08:36 EDT 2014

That would certainly count as spam in my book.

That account moderated until further notice.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM, dev null zero two <dev.null.02 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> spam?
>
> Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling, and punctuation.
> On Jun 5, 2014 2:01 PM, "Bill Kervaski" <bill at kervaski.com> wrote:
>
>>  Fellow Geeks!
>>
>>  We are now offering VoiceHub FREE to small IT and Programming shops,
>> spread the word
>>
>>  VoiceHub is a virtual phone system for your business that can use
>> mobile or voip phones
>>
>>  VoiceHub is the Amazon EC2 version of IronVoice, which effortlessly
>> stomps 8x8, Grasshopper, and RingCentral
>>
>>  http://voicehub.com
>>
>>  Cheers :)
>>
>>  Bill Kervaski
>> bkervaski at voicehub.com
>> VoiceHub
>> 855.588.9111

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*