[ale] Linux audio player that allows playlists inside of playlists?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Jul 21 15:31:49 EDT 2014

Hi All,
That title may be a bit confusing....but here is what I am looking for.
I would like to find a Linux audio player that will allow me to make playlists, and then make big playlists with those as sub lists.

For example, if I make the following lists:

Band A
Band B
Band C
Band D
Band F
Artist A
Artist B

I want to be able to make "super lists" like this:

List 1 - contains Band A, Band D, and Artist A
List 2 - contains Band C, Band D, and Artist B

Anyone know of a player that does this out of the box?

Thanks.
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield