[ale] OT: Business ISP

Scott Bragg walkingbear at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:23:11 EDT 2014

I've been very happy with Charter-Business.  60mbit/6mbit with static
IPs.   They're strictly a connectivity company so they're not going to
offer much in the way of management services and nothing inside your office
itself.  But for $80/mos for 60/6 + 5 statics, they're damned good.
You're also not limited to the same support staff that the consumer side is
(ie.. somewhere over the rainbow reading a script).  The business support
line are local and know their stuff.

Scott