[ale] clearing one user's bayesian rules in spamassassin

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Tue Jul 8 16:59:48 EDT 2014

Anyone know (more or less for certain) if you can clear a single user's
bayesian spam filtering rules in spamassassin with this command:

# sa-learn --clear --username=bogus

I can't delete everybody's rules. They'd tar& feather me. I can make a
backup of the database first but I'd rather not even run that much risk.
  I know --clear and --username are both explained in the sa-learn man
pagebut it's not clear if they work together. I would *assume* they do.

--
John Heim
email: john at johnheim.com  skype: john.g.heim