[ale] must have missed this

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Jul 8 11:17:17 EDT 2014

Sites that don't pay for themselves get cut when there isn't someone with an
"itch" left to support it.

Freecode/freshmeat was my 2nd stop when looking for F/LOSS solutions. Might be
time to sponsor a 100% clone, since going static is just a way of saying we
aren't gonna add any budget for this next year.  github and clones of that type
are taking over the space, but haven't handled the summary page nearly as well,
IMHO. Github is too freeform, I suppose.