[ale] [OT] wonder if Linux runs the car computer?

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Jul 7 20:17:23 EDT 2014

want one also - although NC thinks you need a motorcycle helmet in one
(weird that). Need the milage in weather

I did look at height and weight elements - and I seem to recall somebody
commented. Height up to 6 ft 5 or so, weight up to some 375 lbs. FWIW.

Deliverys starting 2015, and durn it I want _now_