[ale] What did we want?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Jan 28 19:20:57 EST 2014

If anyone would be tired, it should be you.  Correct me if I'm wrong,
but you've been a fixture with ALE for many years.  I kinda recall you
were involved in the planning of the first Linux expo in Atlanta
sometime in the 1990's.  I remember sitting in the meeting listening to
Mad Dog giving us advice.

Jim.