[ale] Tiny $14 ARM9 module runs Linux

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Fri Jan 24 14:56:45 EST 2014

I'm most excited about the Edison from Intel.
http://linuxgizmos.com/intel-tiny-linux-ready-module-for-wearables/

Also, I cringe every time people ask about video interfaces on
embedded Linux devices. Unless you are making an XBMC appliance, I
don't get it. I have always hated dealing with video and GUIs in
Linux. What I love about Linux is that servers and embedded devices
free you from all that.
.!# Bruno #!.