[ale] moving an .iso

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:21:20 EST 2014

This is a brand new card, so no deleted files hanging around on it -- until
I had to deal with the useless 4 gigs of an 8 gig file. I  was able to
locate the hidden .Trash directory and delete it (along with the 4 gig file
I couldn't use) so the card is empty and reports 29.3 gigs of space
available. Hmmm . . . . nearly 10% overhead seems a bit steep, but
whatever.

But I think I am still hamstrung by the FAT 32 maximum file size of 4 gigs.

Sean