[ale] Grrr, IP changed

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:59:20 EST 2014

Morning Robert!

Not sure who your DNS service is through, but that would be where you
would change it. If you use whois it will tell you the registrar and DNS
servers supporting the domain.

	whois <mydomain.org>

That might get you started in the right direction. I use DynDNS but
others have had good success elsewhere.

Leam

--
http://31challenge.net