[ale] EzCast vs Chromecast

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 00:26:01 EST 2014

Another good option is the Netgear NeoTV Max Streaming Player model NTV300SL

*.  GPL Source code is easily available from Netgear and
http://www.devttys0.com//?s=Neo+TV <http://www.devttys0.com//?s=Neo+TV> has
instructions for getting root access using just the remote.  I'm just now
starting to play with mine!*

*Ray*