[ale] OT: 3D Printers, Walmart & CES

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:24:29 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>wrote:

>  On 01/09/2014 12:52 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>

> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
> > wrote:
>

>  You don't have near enough gray hair for that statement. Shut up and
> pony up the money! You know you want it !
>

> Most the pictures you see on FB I have a hat on.  Trust me, most my hair
> is grey.  Look at the beard.

                                              ^^^^^
        I read this as having no space and began to really wonder if this
was the Chris i was think of...

> This year marks the 20th anniversary that I've been working with Linux. 20
> years....

This is my 21st year as a Linux professional. Wow!

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*