[ale] File recovery

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sun Jan 5 15:55:01 EST 2014

On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 15:35 -0500, Jim Kinney wrote:
> VM were not on backup. Local snapshots were on disk. Supposed to be
> demo and testbed stuff but apparently not all was disposable.

Steeerike Two!

Never fails.  You set something up just to get it running and, six
months later, you discover people have plugged it into the production
path and there are SLA's depending on it.  Never fails.  And people use
to bitch about my objections to setting things up "just for a demo and
testbed".

Regards,
Mike