[ale] debian installer

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:06:19 EST 2014

Is anybody familiar in deep with Debian installer. In short I'm trying to
test something on 2.4 kernel etc. installing Debian 3.1 sarge.  I have
small network install Iso . When I point server URL at
archive.Debian.orginstaller looks for old stable/stable/testing
directories but on archive
server are only names of the the versions. So I'm looking to change
installer to look for sarge dir. I know I can just download bigger Iso
install base distro and change source for apt. So this is more of a hacking
question and challenge, how to change old stable/stable/testing to sarge
and others names. Thank you and wish you all the best through 2014.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile