[ale] Job in Seattle

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 08:21:35 EST 2014

You are asking the wrong person.
The company is EMC^2  (that's EMC squared).

www.emc.com

They provide (very) large file systems for large clusters and need
programmers. Obviously petabye file systems are going to be distributed
across multiple disc arrays on multiple machines in a cluster and,
sometimes, spread out among multiple clusters.

I know they >mostly< use C, but that some bits and pieces are written in
other languages, including C++, Python, and probably a half-dozen others.

If anyone has the requisite skills (or thinks he/she may have those
skills), I can put you in touch with my son, who manages a team of
software engineers.  He is NOT a PHB.

Sean