[ale] Promise VTrak M610i max drive size

Dow Hurst dphurst at uncg.edu
Tue Dec 23 18:06:11 EST 2014

I called Promise tech support.  The answer is the latest firmware for the
VTrak M610i still is listed as only supporting certain 2TB drives.  I guess
I'm out of luck on making full use of the drives I have.

Sincerely,
Dow
⚛Dow Hurst, Research Scientist
       340 Sullivan Science Bldg.
       Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.
       University of North Carolina at Greensboro
       PO Box 26170 Greensboro, NC 27402-6170