[ale] NUC vs. RPi mail server

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue Dec 23 13:29:45 EST 2014

My hand has been forced.  The server died yesterday evening so an Rpi is
coming shortly.  Since I already had one I have an idea of how it
operates.  After I get mail back up and running on it then I'll go back
to investigating other options.

I managed to back up almost everything but I missed /usr/share which had
some customized stuff in it.  The drive does not seem to want to come
back alive now so I may not be able to get to it.  I may try again in a
few days and see if I can coax the drive into booting just once more.