[ale] OT: Linux+ Course requires Silverlight

George L. Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 06:43:46 EST 2014

You may want to try the netflix-desktop package:
http://www.compholio.com/netflix-desktop/

Netflix also requires silverlight. It took a few years for this package to
develop and stabilize, but it works fairly well now, so maybe it will work with
the WGU silverlight requirements also...

Apparently silverlight is one of the DRM backends of choice, which would explain
why it's tied to things like netflix and courseware.