[ale] OT :Coffee maker hack

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Fri Dec 12 18:04:37 EST 2014

I want the Bluray with all the outtakes. There's a fully rendered blooper
with Rocket and Groot. Both of which are motion capture CGI. I love when
they do animated or CGI bloopers. You can't possible "oopsie" animation so
it's awesome if it's done right.

Brian

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 17:18 -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > we went on a cruise over Thanksgiving.. on board we watched Into The
> > Storm. WOW, that was awesome!!! on the edge of your seat most of the
> > time... I LOVE Twister, but I think... this was better..
> >
> > with a watership brown it would have been awesome:)
> > what's a grute?
>
> You _HAVE_ to see "Guardians of the Galaxy"!!! It's a character in the
> movie.
>
> > > And their watership brown is a rather tasty brew at that!
> > >
> > > HOORAY BEER!!!
> > >
> > > Will be having several over a rerun movie night of "Guardians of the
> > > Galaxy". If you haven't seen it, you are missing out on what was
> quickly
> > > promoted to one of the top 10 movies of all times. It's really a giant
> > > blast from start to finish. It's not a serious thought provoker. It's
> > > just fun. Lots and lots of fun.
> > >
> > > I want a Grute.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein