[ale] NUC vs. RPi mail server

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Dec 12 15:13:36 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Good advice there. I've migrated over time to outsourced email.

1. Earthlink
2. Self-hosting.
3. Self-hosting, but outsourcing sending of email (I need guaranteed delivery and no black list issues)
4. Outsourced sending and receiving to a Zimbra provider.

I'm very happy with #4. I have it configured so that mail received is sent to an outside server (mine). That
server sorts and stores them. That is our backup.