[ale] Linux Desktop

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:05:35 EST 2014

I'd just price the same components at NewEgg and Amazon to get an idea of
the price's fairness.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>
wrote:

> I was googling for hardware to build a new Linux desktop yesterday and
> found zareason.   below is a link to a screen shot.  Is this a fair price?
> Is there a local source?
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2486826/zareason.png
>
> My goal is to replace my current development workstation.  I compile a
> whole tree of a linux system with software and  I need to replace my
> machine and I want to speed it up too.

James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59