[ale] VM guest partitioning practices

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:31:44 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Ted W. <ted-lists at xy0.org> wrote:

> There are built in mechanisms, at least in RHEL, which can cleanly drop
> the system to single user mode should /var/log fill up.

Would you please provide me with a link to some documentation on this? It's
not something I am familiar with.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59