[ale] Debian fork thoughts?

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Dec 3 12:25:43 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 03, 2014 at 10:42:40AM -0500, leam hall wrote:
> That does not make opinions like Solomon's wrong. I don't agree with
> it but we're fine with disagreement.

Yes indeed; We're free to differ in our opinions and experiences.

Personally, I feel that Linux (and its core tools) shouldn't hobble
itself to the least common denominator; it's long past the point of
being the scrappy underdog that has to chase the coattails of
BigUnix(tm).  Now it's the other way around.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^