[ale] [OT] comcast blues/meltdown

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Wed Aug 6 18:24:47 EDT 2014

I suspect that those surveys from lousy companies after a bad experience
is just to make you THINK they care and that nobody actually reads them.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]