[ale] Fwd: [freeside] It's Official: Atlanta Maker Faire (Not Mini!)

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:15:13 EDT 2014

Wow! I thought I was responding to the Freeside Members' list. Had I
known this was headed for ALE's list, I would have dress-up a bit.

The faires are more a celebration of tech than a classroom
environment. Sure there are presentations, but I believe presenters
spots are by invitation. An ALE booth displaying a list of the world
fastest super computers and their OSes, examples of Linux-based
nanotech, industrial robots, phones, and several laptops displaying
the myriad Desktop Managers, tablets/phones with CyanogenMod, and etc.
would fit right-in however.