[ale] PGP Key servers timing out

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:57:48 EDT 2014

David,

That seemeded to fix my timeout error but now I get what looks to me as
the owner revoked the key as follows;

gpg: requesting key 9741E8AC from hkps server hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 60: Peer's certificate issuer has been marked
as not trusted by the user.
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

So where do I confirm this or do I still have a problem?

Scott C.