[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Apr 28 09:31:38 EDT 2014

They say it’s better to be a drunk than an alcoholic.   Drunks don’t have to go to all those meetings.  :-)

There is no 12 step program for curmudgeons.  Given the comments many have made on this list indicating they are admin tails that wag their corporate dogs I’m thinking they’d have issue with the “acknowledging there is a higher power” step.