[ale] dyndns.com

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:42:43 EDT 2013

I've been using dyndns.org since at least 2001. In that time, they
have dropped the free domains from 5, to 4, and finally 2. Earlier
this year they pushed the free accounts into having to _manually_ log
in to the dyndns.org website at least once every 30 days or the
account will be deleted.

If my ISP wouldn't randomly change my home IP, I'd be dropping
dyndns.org. As it is, I'm in the market for an alternative (if I ever
get the time to do the research).