[ale] Ubuntu Desktop 13.10

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Thu Oct 24 18:27:41 EDT 2013

It would appear that the latest release of Google Chrome addresses this
issue that I mentioned:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/359530/google-chrome-update-wont-install-due-to-unmet-dependencies

Version 30.0.1599.114 runs just fine on 13.10 32 bit.

ed

--
Edward Holcroft | Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.

11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250 | Johns Creek, GA 30097
O (770) 446-9606 | M (770) 630-0949

--
MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not