[ale] Ale subscribers

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Oct 16 13:52:03 EDT 2013

Do bees have knees...?
I'm a passive list user and infrequent meeting attendee, for the most part, but I consider it to be an extremely valuable resource,  for which I don't have a ready replacement. I'm with Jim regarding 'social' media. I avoid it like the plague it is to me.
I depend on email lists because the information comes to me, and is available when I want it. Web based forums are inefficient and I have to remember and take the time to go look at them.
Most of the benefit of a list to me is that I get a lot of information I never even thought to ask about. I learn new things nearly every day.
 I learned long ago to filter out what I'm not interested in, or is irrelevant, as long are still useful comments sources of info.
If any individual becomes problematic, then it's easy to ignore them. Especially when you can look for clues early in the messages, such as continuous references to certain security "experts".
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On Oct 16, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Michael B. Trausch <mbt at naunetcorp.com> wrote:

>  Otherwise, we've already quashed the silly call for a pointless resignation.

Hear hear.

Jim is the bees knees.

--jms