[ale] run android vm in virtualbox at close to native speed

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Oct 15 04:14:11 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I just discovered this.  Here's a way to run an android vm in virtualbox
at close to native speed.

My first impression is that it's much faster than the emulator.

I've tried it briefly and it's pretty impressive.  I don't know much
about it other than that, so do your homework before you depend on it.

My first impression of it is good.

http://www.genymotion.com/

Sincerely,

Ron