[ale] mint 13 vm running out of storage space

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sun Oct 13 22:04:31 EDT 2013

Hi Phil,

Thanks for taking the time to post this.  I'm afraid a good bit of it is
over my head.  But, I am keeping it on hand in case I can use it later.

Mike will probably understand more of what you're talking about.

That kpartx tool sounds cool.

Also, my host is Windows, which I didn't mention before.  So, some of
what you listed here wouldn't apply.

Sincerely,

Ron